Fullerton Beck managing partner, Eileen Fullerton, and associate, Alexandra Sued, are participating in this year’s annual DRI Construction Law Seminar – Eileen as Program Co-Vice Chair and Alexandra as a panelist. The seminar, “The Construction Industry int eh Post-Pandemic World: Getting Back to Work,” will be held virtually April 29-30, 2021.
Fullerton Beck, known throughout the insurance industry for its thriving Construction Law practice, is active in DRI’s Construction Committee and attends and/or participates in this conference each year. With the programming committee, Eileen has assisted with planning the event, including handling the logistics, arranging topical programming, and securing panelists. Alexandra will be participating in the session, “Case Law Update,” on April 30 at 12:35 p.m., which will address the latest developments in construction law.
The virtual seminar will provide attendees the opportunity to earn up to seven hours of continuing legal education credit, while learning:
- How the construction industry is adjusting to and handling the fallout from COVID-19
- How women in construction navigated the pandemic
- Developments in business interruption/commercial property claims, including recent CGL issues
- Significant developments in case law over the last year
- COVID-19’s impact on building design